Friday, November 18, 2005



A day with Steph.

LOL. Yeah. And I'm feeling so super cheated over that job thingy. $6/hr?? NO WAY. And we're supposed to dress up. Yeah, you know? Anyway, I dont know why, my luck seems to have a 360deg change. I got back my pouch(with keys) from Guardian. And now job offers kept coming in.

According to my wants. As in, some jobs are not confirmed yet. So if all were to be available, this will be my order of choice:

1. Cousin's pub. $7/hr (Nothing to reveal yet)
2. $400 for 6 days at Expo.
3. Jiesi's flyer-thing. $6/hr. And transport fare will be provided.
4. Steph's. $6/hr. Expo.
5. Carol's. Tmr's gg to check it out.



HAHA. Say until like I'm some whats. It'll be super i-dont-know-whats if I were to get none of these shits. Well well. I think I've changed. I'm more hardworking! RIGHT? See! I've been searching for jobs like somewhats. I WANT TO WORK. Yeah. It saves me from spending and thinking too much. It keeps me occupied. Well yes yes.


And back to the topic. A Day with Steph. Haha. And I've spent like, less than $15 today. Am so proud of myself! Wanna to buy a su[er nice top, but, control. Brought my cam out. Took photos! From now onwards, I shall bring my cam out whenever I can. Love phototaking. Call us zi-lians, but well, dont get jealous! =x


This one was taken at PS. Happy after I retrieved my stuff.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Went Heeren after having our dinner with Marc. Taken at Action City (I think)

I LOVE WINNIE....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


....STEPH LOVES HER CHIPMUNKS. (I LIKE DALE. =x)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


NEW LOOK. WAHAHA. Internal jokes. =x
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


IN DA TOILET. You know, Sha calls these toilet photos. But well, dont you think it's always nicer to take pics in toilet? With beautiful mirrors everywhere? Awww.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Going home. While waiting for bus. Pretty pretty Christmas lightings. I LOVE CHRITMAS! :)))

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I'm so glad that I'm starting to catch up with my amigos more often. They're important in my life. Every single one of them. Touched. Like my beloved Jiesi, she offers me jobs every now and then. LOVE YOU. Tmr, am meeting Carol, Kel and Jasz to go for some job interviews at Expo. After that, meeting Azimah for dinner. And I'm starting to miss Fing, Xian, Wanyi and many more. MEET UP SOON!!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:57 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT